Dear Prospective Family,
Welcome! We are excited by your family’s interest in enrolling at John Paul II Catholic School. Since JPIl opened its doors in 2013 enrollment has steadily increased from 57 students to over 360 with expected growth to continue. Enrollment in grades is open to children from all faith traditions, Catholic and non-Catholic alike.
When families choose John Paul II, it is often our close-knit community that they cite as the deciding factor. We have elite college-prep academics, highly competitive athletics, and award winning arts programs, but it is our family atmosphere and life-changing faith and character formation that sets us apart. At no other school will your child find so many opportunities to explore their passions while surrounded by peers, faculty, and staff who truly know them.
Our students excel every year academically, athletically, artistically and spiritually. At the center of everything we do is our faith in God. In our modern society it is critical that we instill our children with the values and attitudes to necessary to make good decisions as they grow into active adults in our community. We are blessed to partner with our parents to help our children grow in their faith.
For more information or to schedule a private tour, please call me at 843-645-3838 ext. 109, email me at email@example.com or complete REQUEST MORE INFO. We look forward to visiting with you and welcoming you to our Golden Warrior family.
Here at John Paul II Catholic School, WE...
- provide excellent academics with 22 AP courses, culminating in the rigorous AP Capstone Diploma Program
- offer 8 Pre-AP courses in English, Math, Science, History and the Visual Arts
- CONTINUE to be placed in the top 1% of schools in the Jay Mathews Challenge Index, the oldest high school ranking system in the country, ranking JPII #2 in SC and #201 in the country
- offer a pathway of 15 hands-on and engaging Project Lead the Way courses culminating in the AP and PLTW Student Achievement recognition
- field 21 varsity sports and offer 13 student club activities
First and foremost every Catholic educational institution is a place to encounter the living God who in Jesus Christ reveals His transforming love and truth. In this way those who meet Him are drawn by the very power of the Gospel to lead a new life characterized by all that is beautiful, good, and true; a life of Christian witness nurtured and strengthened within the community of our Lord’s disciples.
Pope Benedict XVI